Hotel and Skipass Livigno
Free Ski Pass, Family Weeks and many other offers
By choosing Hotel Spol and using our hotel offers with ski pass in Alta Valtellina, which are available at the beginning and the end of the ski season, you will benefit from a wealth of information about the regional winter sports offer here.
In order to spend as much time as possible on skis, you should not just book a ski package in Livigno or a last minute offer with ski pass included: you should also catch up on the services offered in the Livigno ski region, the ski pass prices and various other unmissable offers.
Facts about the ski area of Livigno
- Slopes open from December to May
- 115 kilometres of ski runs between 1,816 and 2,950 meters above sea level
- Two sides, in order to always enjoy sunny skiing conditions: Mottolino and Carosello 3000
- 70% of slopes with artificial snow
How much does a ski pass cost?
Fun in the snow from 0 to 99 years
Livigno is the right place for winter sports lovers of all ages and levels: enjoy various services for everyone, who wants to spend their time on a snowboard, areas where children enjoying snow for the first time have fun building snowmen with other children and various activities for the entire family. Here is the most important data:
- 4 snow parks (Mottolino, Livigno Park 3000, Woodpark and Amerikan Park)
- 6 playgrounds (Carosello 3000, Doss, Lupigno, San Rocco, Tagliede, Valandrea)
- Toboggan run
- Ski school area
- Night skiing at the Campo Scuola Thursday for the public, Tuesday ski instructor show
- Children’s areas Yepi Park and Boarder Zoo
- Kinder Club Lupigno (ski lift 23) and Kindergarten Mottolino M'Eating Point (ski lift 3)
- 5 mini snow parks (Cassana, Del Sole, Doss, Tagliede, San Rocco)
- 2 self-timing slopes and 2 bag jumps (Carosello and Mottolino)
Learn how to ski in Livigno - the first skiing holiday
If you plan to go skiing for the first time, you are probably not even aware how important it is to start with a ski instructor or expert, who are readily available in Livigno. On the Mottolino side and the Carosello side you will find assistance for beginners, in order to ski like a pro in no time.
- 7 ski schools
- Shops where you can rent or buy your entire ski equipment
- 9 magic carpets for beginners (Amerikan, Campo Scuola, Cassana, Doss, Pemont, San Rocco, Ski School Area, Tagliede, Valandrea)
Freeriding in Livigno: the perfect activity for action lovers
Passionate freeriders find ideal conditions to enjoy their adrenalin-fuelled hobby in a safe way: it is definitely recommended to plan your ski day with an expert ski guide. We also offer heliskiing in order for you to enjoy untouched slopes, which cannot be reached by other means.
While freeskiing, please do not forget to take a shovel, an avalanche probe and an avalanche transceiver with you at all times.
|1||TEOLA PIANONI BASSI||2363|
|4||VALFIN MONTE NEVE||2708|
|13||BABY LAC SALIN||2754|
|20||SKI SCHOOL AREA||1878|
|22||PIAN DELLA VOLPE||156|
|11||CAROSELLO 3000 I||2232|
|12||CAROSELLO 3000 II||2749|
|25||LIVIGNO CENTRO – TAGLIEDE||2016|
|27||TAGLIEDE – COSTACCIA||2358|