Offers for the Husky Village near Livigno
DOG SLEDDING IN ARNOGA, IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HERE!
Dog sledding is one of the most popular holiday experiences and a visit to the Husky Village enables you to experience a fairytale adventure in the unspoilt Valtellina valley.
Enjoy the thrill of a sled ride and book our packages including a trip to the Husky Village in Arnoga, with a team of dog sledding experts!
From 26 March to 2 April 2022
50% discount for children from 6 years of age
The snow conditions are fantastic until the beginning of may ... the slopes start at 3000 meters till 1816 in the town ... fun in the snow is guaranteed!
Our fantastic offer makes your stay in the Valtellina valley even more magical!
- Rich breakfast in the morning
- 5-course tasting menu (with half board)
- Family services such as babysitting (in the evening) and accessories for lunch and in the room
- Wellness centre with massages, beauty treatments and wellness paths
- Heated swimming pool (33°C), with regenerating waterfall and whirlpool tub
- Multimedia games room
- Outdoor parking (included in the room rate)
- Partnership with the Kinder Club Lupigno ski school
- Partnership with Aquagranda and Bagni di Bormio
Book with confidence
We can refund your deposit according to flexible cancellation policies and offer a very interesting insurance, you can book with complete peace of mind.
THE HUSKY VILLAGE IN THE VALTELLINA VALLEY
Arnoga is a small village in Valtellina, located between Livigno and Bormio. It is the home of the Husky Village which is run by Lorenzo Tilli and his team of sled dog lovers. The tracks run close to the Hotel Spöl and wind through the unspoilt nature of our valley.
Dog sledding is a lot of fun and easy to learn, thanks to the excellent training of the sled dogs and the many years of experience of the Husky Village instructors.
Your trip starts in Arnoga, which you can reach by following the route marked on this map:
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the team, receive a short introduction and off you go.... the huskies are going to take you on a magical adventure in the snow!
James | Svizzera