Special triathlon training offers
Cyclists, runners, triathletes: ideas for do altitude training Livigno
Your mountain holiday is not only great as a holiday but can also be a great training session for runners, cyclists and triathletes.
For this reason, the Hotel Spöl is also perfect for training camps in Livigno, since it has all the most popular services, primarily the wellness centre with a swimming pool and the excellent Valtellina- style restaurant.
Rates are bound to go up, booking early is the only way to stop them
from 25 June to 7 August and from 21 August to 26 September 2021
If you are a sports enthusiast and you love altitude training, take advantage of the mountain training package, especially recommended for running, cycling and triathlon activities:
- Advice given by Dario, an avid cyclist and triathlete
- A wellness centre with a heated swimming pool
- Discounts off visits to the Bormio Spa Baths and the Livigno Aquagranda Wellness Park
- A bicycle storeroom and equipment for small repairs
- An athlete’s menu at the restaurant
- Special agreements for duty free shopping in sports stores
- Information material as well as GPS paths and plot data
- An exclusive location, you have direct access to the pedestrian route and bicycle path that runs alongside the river Spöl, immersed deep in the green fields.
Book with confidence
We can refund your deposit till 14 days before arrival and offer you a very interesting insurance, you can book with complete peace of mind.
Livigno, where athletes meet
Altitude training in Livigno has become a must for many champions belonging to the world of sport.
Then add the nightlife, the many places where to spend an enjoyable evening, and it is here that you immediately understand why Livigno is the reference point for athletes, whether they are famous or (still) unknown.
Altitude training is good for you
Livigno owes his fortune to the high ground that distinguishes it (in fact, it is not by chance that it is called Little Tibet). Thanks to the paths situated at a height of between 1,816 and 2,700 metres allows runners, cyclists and triathletes to perfect their sports training.
Altitude training, allows you:
- to strengthen the muscles that act primarily in the respiratory/ventilatory function
- to naturally improve performance, because the lack of oxygen on high ground forces the lungs to work extra hard, or rather to do training that will make it easier to breathe on lower ground
- to increase the production of red blood cells, and consequently the supply of oxygen to our cells
It is important to remember that only in an environment such as Livigno is it possible to enjoy that type of healthy, regular lifestyle known as an athlete’s lifestyle that allows you to train on challenging routes, to rest well in an ideal climate, to eat healthily and to drink pure water, living far away from stress and to eliminate all the toxins and to be able to take advantage of, as in the case of the Hotel Spöl, a sumptuous wellness centre.
Take advantage of our offer for altitude cycling, swimming, running and triathlon training and you could also stay here longer: to maximise the benefits of altitude training, in fact, it is recommended to stay above 1,500 metres for about 3 weeks.
Natalia_ndnd | Moscow, Russia